TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This site is owned and operated by the Little Tiger Group. Little Tiger Group is registered in England and Wales with company number 07845171. Its registered office is 20 Vauxhall Bridge Road, London SW1V 2SA.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
All information, content and material displayed on this site are the property of Little Tiger Group. All intellectual rights are reserved.
You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up to date.
We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions.
We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our site without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
We may update our site from time to time, and may change the content at any time. However, please note that any of the content on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update it.
LINKING TO OUR SITE
You may link to our site, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you.
Our site must not be framed on any other site.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
THIRD PARTY LINKS AND RESOURCES IN OUR SITE
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only.
We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked on our site. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
USE OF YOUR CONTENT
By submitting content to the site, you agree:
- The Content is your own original work and you are the owner of the copyright and any related rights;
- The Content is not confidential, private, defamatory or otherwise unlawful;
- To grant us permission to use the Content on the site in any format worldwide (though you acknowledge we are not obliged to use the Content on the site or anywhere else if we decide not to);
- To consent to any alterations of the Content required by us including but not limited to editing, and you waive any moral rights you have in the Content; and
- You have obtained the permission of any other people featuring in the Content for our use of it on the site.
We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
LIMITATION OF OUR LIABILITY
To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to our site or any content on it, whether express or implied.
We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with your use of, or inability to use, our site or your use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
CHANGES TO THESE TERMS
Please check this page from time to time to take note of any changes we make, as they are binding on you.
PURCHASING GOODS FROM THE LITTLE TIGER WEBSITE
PURCHASES AND PAYMENTS
All purchases made via this website are subject to these Terms and Conditions. You must accept and agree to these Terms and Conditions before making any purchase from this website.
PRICES AND CURRENCY
While every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of information in this website, Little Tiger Group reserves the right to change any specification without notice. Photographs are a guide only, and do not necessarily represent the product on offer. Accessories depicted are not necessarily part of the product package.
Customers must ensure that goods are suitable for the purpose intended.
All items are subject to availability.
DAMAGED OR DEFECTIVE GOODS
We supply goods that are free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 12 months from the date of delivery. You should inspect the goods when you receive them for defects or damage. If you find damage or a defect you must tell us within 7 days.
In accordance with the new European Directive on distance selling, which has been incorporated into UK law by the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling Act) Regulations 2000, you as the customer have the right to cancel your order with us within 7 days of receiving the goods. Day one is defined as the day you receive the goods. You will be responsible for paying the cost of returning the goods to us; all other monies will be returned within 30 days of cancellation, on the understanding that the goods are returned in the condition in which they are received. We will not accept return of goods that have been used, or packs that have been broken.
We aim to deliver goods within five working days of receipt of order.
WEBSITE AND SOCIAL MEDIA COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions together with any specific rules set out in a competition apply to competitions run by the Little Tiger Group (including all social media channels run by the Little Tiger Group), unless otherwise expressly stated. By entering a competition, entrants agree to be bound by these rules.
Rules specific to each competition will be displayed. In the event of discrepancy between the main terms and individual competition conditions, the individual competition conditions will prevail.
- Only one entry per person.
- We require the entrant’s name, email address, full postal address and age.
- Applicants under the age of 16 need parental/guardian consent to enter any competition.
- Applicants must be resident in the UK or Eire (competitions are not open to anyone outside the UK and Eire).
- Every entry will be considered fairly.
- By entering the competition, you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete.
- Unless otherwise specified in the competition rules, prize winners will be chosen at random from all qualifying entries within 30 days of the closing date specified in the Competition Notice. If appropriate, tie-breakers will be judged by the Little Tiger Group and, if required by law, by an independent adjudicator. In all matters, the decision of the judge(s) and the Little Tiger Group shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- Prize winners will be notified in the manner and within the time frame specified in the Competition Notice. Return of any prize notification as undeliverable or failure to reply as specified in the notification within the time stated therein may result in disqualification and selection of an alternative winner. If more than one prize is awarded only one prize per entrant will be awarded.
- The decision on winners by the Little Tiger Group is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Prizes are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. The Little Tiger Group reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value at any time.
- All taxes, insurances, transfers, spending money and other expenses (including meals or personal expenses, upgrades, etc.) as the case may be, unless specifically stated, are the sole responsibility of the prize winner.
- Entry implies permission for the Little Tiger Group to post submitted text and images on their website www.littletiger.co.uk. Entrants should note that unless stated otherwise, the Little Tiger Group does not accept responsibility for the return of any competition entries, including those consisting of artistic or other material.
- Competitions are not open to employees of the Little Tiger Group and their immediate family or any company involved in the competition.
- Proof of posting cannot be accepted as proof of delivery. The Little Tiger Group cannot accept responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft, destruction, alteration of, or unauthorised access to entries, or entries lost or delayed whether or not arising during operation or transmission as a result of server functions, virus, bugs or other causes outside its control.
- The Little Tiger Group reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable ground to believe the entrant has breached any of these terms and conditions.
- In the event that any entrant is disqualified from the competition, the Little Tiger Group in its sole discretion may decide whether a replacement contestant should be selected. In this event, any further entrant will be selected on the same criteria as the original entrant and will be subject to these rules.
- By entering the competition entrants agree to receive messages by email, SMS or post from the Little Tiger Group. Entrants may unsubscribe from these messages at any time.
- The Little Tiger Group reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition, the competition rules and competition period at any time without prior notice.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the competition rules, conduct, results and all other matters relating to a competition, the decision of the Little Tiger Group shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
Holly Webb Competition – Terms and Conditions:
- This competition is promoted by Little Tiger Press – The Coda Centre, 189 Munster Rd, London, SW6 6AW
- This promotion is open to all UK residents except employees of Little Tiger Press (or their parent, subsidiaries or any affiliated companies) and their immediate families, who are not allowed to enter the competition.
- You must be 18 to enter the competition
- to enter, re-post the competition announcement post to your stories and tag @LittleTigerBooks – you must also be following the page.
- The opening date for entries is 12am on 10/11/2021. The closing date for entries is 23:59 on 24/11/2021. No entries received after this date will be accepted.
- No purchase necessary.
- Maximum of 1 entry allowed per household.
- The prize is a bundle of Holly Webb books.
- The prize is non-refundable, non-transferable and subject to availability. No guarantee is given as to the quality of the prize.
- No cash or prize alternatives are available.
- Little Tiger Press reserve the right in their reasonable discretion to substitute any prize with a prize of equal or greater value.
- The overall winner of the competition will be drawn at random from all entries included in the video compilation by an independent adjudicator and all winners will be notified by email no later than 30/11/2021. Where we require details from you, if you do not provide these within 28 days of notification we reserve the right to select a different winner.
- All entrants are expected to act fairly and in the good spirit of the competition. Little Tiger Press reserves the right to investigate any irregularities and disqualify entrants at its absolute discretion.
- The prize will be delivered to the winners by 17/12/2021. Little Tiger Press reserves the right to select another winner if the original winner cannot be contacted within a reasonable timeframe.
- Any application containing incorrect, false or unreadable information will be rejected. Any applications made on behalf of or for another person or multiple entries will not be included in the competition.
- Little Tiger Press’ decision as to who has won the competition shall be final.
- The entry instructions are part of the Terms and Conditions for this competition.
- By entering the competition you are agreeing to accept these Terms and Conditions. Any breach of these Terms and Conditions by you will mean that your entry will not be valid, and you will not be allowed to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition you are agreeing that, if you win, your name and entry may be a) used for the purpose of announcing the winner and/or distributed to individuals who request details of the winner and/or b) in any related publicity by Little Tiger Press, without additional payment or permission.
- Under no circumstances will Little Tiger Press be responsible for any loss, damages, costs or expenses arising from or in any way connected with any errors, defects, interruptions, malfunctions or delays in the promotion of the competition or prize.
- Little Tiger Press will not be responsible unless required by law, for any loss, changes, costs or expenses, which may arise in connection with this competition and Little Tiger Press can cancel or alter the competition at any stage.
- Any dispute relating to the competition shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Please contact us by writing to:
Little Tiger Group
1 The Coda Studios
189 Munster Road
or tel: 020 7385 6333
Thank you for visiting our site.