Digital Marketing Manager
The Little Tiger Group is seeking a creative and dynamic Digital Marketing Manager to grow the profile of their books online and drive sales across online retailers and in the trade. Reporting to the Group Sales & Marketing Director and working closely with the UK Sales Manager, the successful applicant will be responsible for designing and implementing attention-grabbing digital and social media marketing campaigns and managing the Little Tiger social media platforms and website.
Experience in a digital marketing role is essential, in children’s or trade publishing is desirable but a background in marketing other children’s products could be transferable. A passion for children’s books from baby board books all the way up to Young Adult is a must.
- Designing and implementing attention-grabbing digital and social media marketing campaigns which drive book sales
- Managing the Little Tiger social media accounts and website, including content creation and scheduling, audience-building and engagement, analysis and reporting
- Identifying brand and influencer partnership opportunities to grow Little Tiger’s profile and drive book sales
- Engaging online communities to generate buzz around Little Tiger books
Key skills and attributes:
- Experience running paid online advertising (e.g. Facebook, Instagram, Google)
- Confidence using content management systems (e.g. Mailchimp, WordPress)
- Creative copywriter with strong visual literacy
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Highly-organised and able to multi-task
- Curiosity and engagement in digital developments and new platforms
- An entrepreneurial approach to marketing and business development
- A team player who can work both independently and collaboratively
- Video editing
About the Little Tiger Group:
The Little Tiger Group is a creatively led children’s publisher producing engaging and inspiring books for children and young people which are sold all over the world.
This is a full-time role which will be based at our office in Fulham, London, once it is safe to return.
Please send your CV and a covering letter outlining your interest in Little Tiger and suitability for the role, also stating your salary expectations and notice period by Friday 12th March 2021 to email@example.com
Early applications may be prioritised and only candidates called for interview will be notified.
Update on Editorial Assistant – 5+ Fiction Role
This position has now been filled. Due to the volume of applications received we are not able to respond individually.